Banyan Tree Bintan
The epitome of luxury, Banyan Tree Bintan is a tropical haven where sensuous luxury and seclusion are ingeniously combined to pamper you beyond your fondest dreams. Comprising of 64 exclusive villas perched on a cliffside, each private villa offers panoramic views of the shimmering South China Sea. The villas have been refurbished recently in 2013, with the addition of new relaxation pools.
Banyan Tree Bintan boasts 64 luxuriously appointed villas. There are a total of 52 Pool Villas (Seaview Villa, Seafront Villa or the Villa-On-The-Rocks), and also 6 exclusive One-Bedroom and 6 Two-Bedroom Banyan Pool Villas.
All villas feature colour TV, in-house movies and VCD player, air-conditioning, IDD telephone, in-villa safe, hair dryer, bathrobes, sunken bath, and complimentary coffee and tea making facilities. Pool Villa (Seaview Villa, Seafront Villa or the Villa-On-The-Rocks) – Built on stilts, 52 Pool Villas are snuggled above the secluded Tanjong Said bay. One-Bedroom Banyan Pool Villa – 6 exclusive One-Bedroom Banyan Pool Villas overlooking the majestic South China Sea. Two-Bedroom Banyan Pool Villa – 6 exclusive Two-Bedroom Banyan Pool Villas that are ideal for families and close friends. Each Pool Villa comes with its own open-air relaxation pool, whereas the One-Bedroom Banyan Pool Villa offers the ultimate in luxury and comfort with a private swimming pool, open-air jet pool and outdoor sunken pool. The Two-Bedroom Banyan Pool Villa is ideal for families and close friends.
Facilities & Services
- Banyan Tree Spa
- Banyan Tree Gallery
- Meeting Facilities
- Water Sports Facilities – canoeing, windsurfing, sailing, jetskiing and snorkelling
- A rock-edge swimming pool and beach pool
- Laguna Bintan Golf Club, an 18-hole Championship golf course designed by Greg Norman
- Wedding Facilities
- Treks and Tours – All-Terrain Vehicles for jungle and safari treks, and Ranger Trail
- Saffron (Thai cuisine)
- The Cove (Contemporary Mediterranean cuisine)
- Treetops (Air conditioned or alfresco dining by the sea)
- Exclusive destination dining options:
- In-Villa Dining
- Dinner on the Rocks
- Dinner at 8 – Savour the magnificent view of the South China Sea from the signature 8th hole at the golf course
- Dinner of the Legend
- Massage of the Senses
- Fisherman’s Table
- Blue Moon – Inspiration from the blue inky skies which surround the island set with blue-coloured lanterns.
Singapore Office: 211 Upper Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 588182 Reservations: (65) 6849 5800 Fax: (65) 6462 9800 Email: email@example.com
Bintan Office: Jalan Teluk Berembang, Laguna Bintan, Lagoi 29155, Bintan Resorts, Indonesia Tel: (62) 770 693-111 Fax: (62) 770 693-222 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org