Club Med Bintan Island
The holiday never ends at Club Med! Offering an all-inclusive stay, the resort rolls out a warm welcome with delicious buffets (including unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks) and the widest array of sports and recreational activities for kids from as young as two years to the perennially young-at-heart.
Re-charge – you’ll need all your energy. The 310 rooms and suites, which include a wheelchair-accessible room, offer amazing views of the sprawling Club Med resort or mirrored waters of the South China Sea.
Inroom amenities include TV, air-conditioning, phone, mini-fridge, kettle, WiFi broadband internet access (also available at the restaurants and lounges), shower, personal safe, hairdryer and US electrical plugs (220 volts).
Facilities & Services
- Wellness Centre
- Ria Bintan Golf Club, award-winning 36-hole golf course designed by Gary Player
- Dedicated activities for kids: Petit Club Med (2-3 years), Mini Club Med (4-10 years), Juniors’ Club (11-17 years)
- Club Med evening entertainment
- Fitness centre
- Flying Trapeze Academy with circus activities for children & adults
- Four tennis courts
- Indoor sports like basketball, badminton, volleyball, table tennis, squash
- Outdoor sports like kayaking, water polo, beach volleyball/soccer, petanque, aqua gym
- Sports tuition for beginners, in activities like yoga, windsurfing, snorkeling, sailing, archery, kayaking
- Two swimming pools
- Child care services (kids from two years; pre-booking required at reservation)
- Ria Bintan Golf Club, with the award-winning 36-hole golf course designed by Gary Player (optional extra)
- Waterfall Restaurant (international buffet)
- La Terrasse Restaurant (a la carte lunch and dinner – with reservation only)
- Santai Bar (cocktails, wine and beverages)
- Bagus Bar (cocktails, wine and beverages)
- Panorama Bar (cocktails, wine and beverages)
- Matahari Bar (cocktails, wine and beverages)