Live the island life at Lagoi Beach! The pristine coastal stretch is at 3.5-kilometre long and is only public beach in Bintan Resorts. Gear up for a wide variety of water sports such as kayaking, jet-ski and snorkelling. Build sandcastles, sprint barefoot across the white sands, or play a game of beach volleyball. Rest against bean bags placed on the beach and take in relaxing panoramic views of the vast South China Sea and azure skies.
Lagoi Beach is walking distance to Plaza Lagoi, which is home to plenty of dining establishments and a trick eye museum, Rumah Imaji. Amenities such as baggage drop facilities, shower and changing rooms are available for you to have hassle-free quality beach time.
Activities (Published Rates):
- Jet Ski:
- IDR 25,000 (15 mins)
- IDR 40,000 (30 mins)
- IDR 70,000 (1 hr)
- Snorkelling Tour: IDR 35,000 (2 hrs)
* Includes boat, snorkeling equipment, bottled drinking water, snacks & soft drink
- Single: IDR 30,000 ( 1 hr)
- Double: IDR 50,000 (1 hr)
- Beach ATV: IDR 50,000 (10 mins)
- Beach Volleyball & Soccer Ball: IDR 30,000 (1hr)
- Bean Bag: IDR 10,000
Add: Jl. Gurindam Duabelas, Teluk Sebong Lagoi Bintan Utara, 29155, Kepulauan Riau – Indonesia